News & Events
think safe. work safe. be safe. October is National Safe Work Month and is a time to think about and commit to a safe and healthy workplace. At PEER we support SafeWork Australia’s think safe. work safe. be safe. campaign and are encouraging our staff, apprentices and...
Come and try a trade!
A FREE girls only ‘Try A Trade’ event at PEER on Friday the 10th of September 8.30 til 4pm.
Aug 13, 2021 | Announcements
PEER is leading the way in apprentice training, providing flexibility and choice, including the capability to provide supported training from any location, which is essential in our current Pandemic climate.
SafeworkSA update – workplace injuries and prosecutions could be costing building and construction companies big dollars! See how risks can be mitigated and what you can do to keep apprentices and workers safe on a building and construction site.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Lockdown Update PEER takes the health, safety and working environment of its staff, apprentices, host employers and the wider community very seriously. As you will be aware, the situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing...
As we come into colder weather the prevalence of sprains and strains increases, particularly for those that play sport or engage in heavy work activities. Sprains and strains are a common workplace injury, which may occur as a result of a simple incident from...
With South Australia leading the nation in the number of people commencing trade apprenticeships, there has never been a better time to start a trade apprenticeship or business administration traineeship. The September 2020 quarter National Centre for Vocational...
Leading Vocational Education and Training executive joins PEER Growing demand for its training and apprenticeship programs, and expansion into mining and defence, has led PEER to appoint Brian Rungie to the new position of General Manager- Training. Mr Rungie has an...
- PEER Chief Executive Officer Appointed
- Murray Pioneer Editorial - Sam Doecke
- The Saturday Telegraph– Careers Feature – Trade Up
- SA Weekend – Education Matters Feature – Kick start your trade career at school
- The Advertiser – Flexing Study Muscle
- SA Weekend – National Skills Week Feature – Helping people make the right choices
- The Advertiser – Discover how to share expertise
- The Advertiser – PEER Beyond Expectations
- The Advertiser – Right approach counts
- The Advertiser – Trades of your choice
- The Advertiser – Future proofing industry
- The Advertiser – State’s best are on top
- The Advertiser – Wired for work in a family trade
- Naval Shipbuilding College Inspires Apprentices
- The Advertiser – Jarrod sparks success
- AGL – This is what an electrician looks like
- St Patrick’s Technical College – Blue Print, September 2018
- Liberal South Australia – Apprentice electrician takes out top training award
- The Advertiser, Business Daily – Tradies hit field for ‘sports academy’ training
- Build Australia – Apprentice electrician takes out South Australia’s top training award
- The Advertiser, National Skills Week Feature – Options open for tradeswomen
- Catholic Education South Australia – VET Student of the Year
- St. Columba College – VET Student of the Year
- The Advertiser, Adelaide Careers & Employment Expo Feature – Peering inside a great trade
- The Advertiser, International Women’s Day Feature – Women find a place in trades
- Northern Messenger – Turning today’s tradies into tomorrow’s future
- The Advertiser, Skills Feature – At top of their fields
- SA Weekend - National Skills Week Feature- It's about the right choice