News & Events
Electric Shock Incident Access, Egress and Emergency Procedures Background An electrician was taken to the Royal Adelaide Hospital in a critical condition after receiving an electric shock whilst in the ceiling space of a King William Rd business at around 3:00pm on...
Mitigating the Risk of Falls Over the past several months in South Australia, there have been 3 falls from fragile roofing, one of those being a fatality. SafeWork SA has now issued a Safety Alert in relation to working on this type of roofing, to ensure people...
Coronavirus Safety Alert Over the last week, it has been announced that South Australia has acquired new cases of Covid-19, especially among those under the age of 30. This serves as a reminder that we must not be complacent, and we must all do what we can to stop...
Welcomed support for the VET sector with announcement of funding package. PEER commend the Marshall Liberal Government who recognise the vital importance of maintaining a strong vocational education and training (VET) system in South Australia. In response to...
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources PEER takes the health, safety and working environment of its staff, apprentices, host employers and the wider community very seriously. While the situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing daily, we can all do our part to...
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update PEER takes the health, safety and working environment of its staff, apprentices, host employers and the wider community very seriously. As you will be aware, the situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing regularly. PEER...
Boost to South Australia’s training system with increase in apprentice and trainee enrolments. Minister for Innovation and Skills, Hon David Pisoni MP, visited PEER on Friday 7 February 2020, announcing key findings from the National Centre for Vocational Education...
Hosting a PEER Apprentice An apprenticeship is an exciting time for a fledgling tradesperson who is embarking on a career in the trades. Being new to the industry means that introduction to safety requirements is a shared responsibility between the Group Training...
- The Saturday Telegraph– Careers Feature – Trade Up
- SA Weekend – Education Matters Feature – Kick start your trade career at school
- The Advertiser – Flexing Study Muscle
- SA Weekend – National Skills Week Feature – Helping people make the right choices
- The Advertiser – Discover how to share expertise
- The Advertiser – PEER Beyond Expectations
- The Advertiser – Right approach counts
- The Advertiser – Trades of your choice
- The Advertiser – Future proofing industry
- The Advertiser – State’s best are on top
- The Advertiser – Wired for work in a family trade
- Naval Shipbuilding College Inspires Apprentices
- The Advertiser – Jarrod sparks success
- AGL – This is what an electrician looks like
- St Patrick’s Technical College – Blue Print, September 2018
- Liberal South Australia – Apprentice electrician takes out top training award
- Build Australia – Apprentice electrician takes out South Australia’s top training award
- The Advertiser, National Skills Week Feature – Options open for tradeswomen
- Catholic Education South Australia – VET Student of the Year
- St. Columba College – VET Student of the Year
- The Advertiser, Adelaide Careers & Employment Expo Feature – Peering inside a great trade
- The Advertiser, International Women’s Day Feature – Women find a place in trades
- Northern Messenger – Turning today’s tradies into tomorrow’s future
- The Advertiser, Skills Feature – At top of their fields
- The Advertiser, Business Daily – Tradies hit field for ‘sports academy’ training