News & Events
Oct 18, 2022 | Announcements
On Friday 14 October, AMCA SA held their 2022 Industry Excellence Awards Dinner at the National Wine Centre. We are pleased to congratulate PEER apprentice, Dylan Hannam on winning the Apprentice of the Year Award! This award recognises apprentices who have excelled...
Sep 21, 2022 | Announcements
On Friday 9 September, NECA SA/NT held their 2022 Industry Gala Dinner at the Adelaide Convention Centre. NECA recognises the essential role apprentices play in the future of our industry. The NECA Apprentice Awards showcase the outstanding contribution an apprentice...
Sep 7, 2022 | Events
Meet the PEER team and find out about our apprenticeship opportunities in: Plumbing Electrical Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineering Fabrication (Boilermaking) Engineering General Mechanical Our friendly team will take you for a tour around our...
Aug 31, 2022 | Announcements
Flexible Training How can you get the most out of training your apprentice without sacrificing time or money? We start by structuring a flexible learning plan that is built around your work schedule, letting you choose between day or block release, delivering digital...
Aug 25, 2022 | Announcements
On Thursday 25 August, the South Australian Skills Commission held their South Australian Training Awards Recognition Event at the Adelaide Convention Centre. The South Australian Training Awards are the State’s peak awards for Vocational Education and Training,...
Feeling stuck? Maybe you’re fresh out of school or finishing soon and feeling unsure about your options. Or you’re already working but want to get one step closer to that dream job. What if you could spend a year or so earning a wage to find your passion and plan your...
Jul 4, 2022 | Announcements
Story: Tanya Wilkins Published: June 2nd 2022 Source: Business SA | Story Link This week, spending time at the PEER training HQ coincided with their National Reconciliation Week morning tea with doughnuts galore. New CEO Brian Rungie was evident in his support for...
May 30, 2022 | Announcements
PEER is pleased to announce the appointment of Brian Rungie as its Chief Executive Officer. Mr Rungie has over 20 years’ strategic experience in the education and training sectors across Australia. Having joined PEER in January 2021 as the General Manager, Training,...
- Collaboration with rural communities at its best!
- The Plains Producer - Maddy Taylor
- PEER Chief Executive Officer Appointed
- Murray Pioneer Editorial - Sam Doecke
- The Saturday Telegraph– Careers Feature – Trade Up
- SA Weekend – Education Matters Feature – Kick start your trade career at school
- The Advertiser – Flexing Study Muscle
- SA Weekend – National Skills Week Feature – Helping people make the right choices
- The Advertiser – Discover how to share expertise
- The Advertiser – PEER Beyond Expectations
- The Advertiser – Right approach counts
- The Advertiser – Trades of your choice
- The Advertiser – Future proofing industry
- The Advertiser – State’s best are on top
- The Advertiser – Wired for work in a family trade
- The Advertiser – Jarrod sparks success
- AGL – This is what an electrician looks like
- St Patrick’s Technical College – Blue Print, September 2018
- Liberal South Australia – Apprentice electrician takes out top training award
- The Advertiser, Business Daily – Tradies hit field for ‘sports academy’ training
- Build Australia – Apprentice electrician takes out South Australia’s top training award
- The Advertiser, National Skills Week Feature – Options open for tradeswomen
- Catholic Education South Australia – VET Student of the Year
- St. Columba College – VET Student of the Year
- The Advertiser, Adelaide Careers & Employment Expo Feature – Peering inside a great trade
- The Advertiser, International Women’s Day Feature – Women find a place in trades
- Northern Messenger – Turning today’s tradies into tomorrow’s future
- The Advertiser, Skills Feature – At top of their fields
- SA Weekend - National Skills Week Feature- It's about the right choice