News & Events
Sep 14, 2023 | Announcements
As of Monday, 4th of September, we welcomed Scott Thomas who commenced as General Manager, Employment Services role, looking over the GTO Operations, Marketing, Recruitment, and Industry Engagement.Scott Thomas General Manager, Employment ServicesScott Thomas is a...
Jan 30, 2023 | Announcements
We are pleased to announce the appointment of two GMs, starting on the 30th of January: Ruth Hundertmark, General Manager, Employment Services (GTO) Megan Harris, General Manager, Education Services (RTO) PEER is very excited to welcome Ruth Hundertmark and Megan...
On Thursday 24th of November, Australia's HVAC&R industry held their AIRAH 2022 Awards at Luna Park, Sydney. We are pleased to congratulate PEER apprentice, Nicholas Scriva, who is hosted by PD Technologies, on becoming Runner-Up for the 2022 Student of the Year...
On Friday 25th November, AMCA National held their 2022 Industry Excellence Awards in Brisbane. We are excited to announce that PEER Graduate, Dylan Hannam, won the Apprentice of the Year award! Dylan recently completed a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning...
On Thursday 24th November, NECA National held their 2022 National Awards Dinner at Eos by SkyCity in Adelaide. NECA recognises the essential role apprentices play in the future of our industry. The NECA Apprentice Awards showcase the outstanding contribution an...
If you have a plumbing, electrical or refrigeration apprentice, you need to know this. The Certificate III qualifications are changing; this means that your apprentice will need to be transitioned across to the new qualification. Not only will your apprentice learn...
In 2021-22, South Australia's construction industry saw an increase in enrolments for the following qualifications: Certificate III in Electrotechnology – Electrician – 8%* Certificate III in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration – 6%* As apprentice numbers are...
Oct 27, 2022 | Announcements
Changes have recently been made to South Australia’s management of COVID-19, removing the mandated requirement to isolate in many settings when testing positive to COVID-19. It is still strongly recommended for anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, particularly for...
- Collaboration with rural communities at its best!
- The Plains Producer - Maddy Taylor
- PEER Chief Executive Officer Appointed
- Murray Pioneer Editorial - Sam Doecke
- The Saturday Telegraph– Careers Feature – Trade Up
- SA Weekend – Education Matters Feature – Kick start your trade career at school
- The Advertiser – Flexing Study Muscle
- SA Weekend – National Skills Week Feature – Helping people make the right choices
- The Advertiser – Discover how to share expertise
- The Advertiser – PEER Beyond Expectations
- The Advertiser – Right approach counts
- The Advertiser – Trades of your choice
- The Advertiser – Future proofing industry
- The Advertiser – State’s best are on top
- The Advertiser – Wired for work in a family trade
- The Advertiser – Jarrod sparks success
- AGL – This is what an electrician looks like
- St Patrick’s Technical College – Blue Print, September 2018
- Liberal South Australia – Apprentice electrician takes out top training award
- The Advertiser, Business Daily – Tradies hit field for ‘sports academy’ training
- Build Australia – Apprentice electrician takes out South Australia’s top training award
- The Advertiser, National Skills Week Feature – Options open for tradeswomen
- Catholic Education South Australia – VET Student of the Year
- St. Columba College – VET Student of the Year
- The Advertiser, Adelaide Careers & Employment Expo Feature – Peering inside a great trade
- The Advertiser, International Women’s Day Feature – Women find a place in trades
- Northern Messenger – Turning today’s tradies into tomorrow’s future
- The Advertiser, Skills Feature – At top of their fields
- SA Weekend - National Skills Week Feature- It's about the right choice