VET in Schools is a great pathway that allows you to work towards a career in the construction and electrotechnology industry whilst completing SACE.
Contact PEER on 8348 1200 for 2019 enrolments.
PEER are offering a choice of two qualifications to students
- UEE21911 Certificate II in Electronics
- UEE22011 Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)
Both qualifications are delivered over two years and provide students with appropriate entry level training to go on and apply for an apprenticeship.
- 30 year contribution to skill development
- Trained over 45,000 people
- Trained over 3,000 apprentices
- 90% apprentice completion rate
- 95% of apprentices employed on completion
- Partnerships with over 250 host organisations
- Supporting over 200 school students through the VET in Schools Program
PEER has been instrumental in the success of many of our students, both current and past.