On Friday 26 February, PEER held its annual Graduation and Awards Night at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
A great night was enjoyed by all guests as we acknowledged and celebrated the achievements and efforts of our graduating apprentices and trainees as well as recognising our award-winning students, apprentices, trainees and host employers.
Nearly 500 guests attended including Minister for Innovation and Skills and industry VIPs. The MC for the evening was Mark Bickley and special guest speaker was Andrew ‘Cosi’ Costello.
Congratulations to our 2020/2021 PEER apprentices and trainee graduates and our 2021 PEER Award Winners:
- Sutterby Electrical VET Student of the Year: Thomas Alexander
- Master Electricians Australia Electrical Student of the Year: Wade Dutschke
- Master Plumbers Association of SA Plumbing Student of the Year: Charlotte Haar
- AMCA Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Student of the Year: James Moss
- Sharp Datacord Data & Communications Student of the Year: Lauren Steicke
- Sharp Datacord Trainee of the Year: Chelsea Harrison
- CITB 1st Year Apprentice of the Year: Katie Blain and Camelia Cantell
- Bianco 2nd Year Apprentice of the Year: Brodie De Rijk
- Expr3ss 3rd Year Apprentice of the Year: Logan Chandra
- HLB Mann Judd 4th Year Apprentice of the Year: Connor Gregg
- Randstad Alex Rath Commitment to Safety: Jaydan Brumby
- SeaLink Travel Group Host Employer of the Year: Tyrone Electrical Services
This annual PEER event would not be possible without the support of our valued event and award sponsors:
- Platinum Sponsor – Energy Super
- Gold Sponsors – Makita, Stanley Black & Decker
- Silver Sponsors – MEGT, HLB Mann Judd, Totally Workwear Richmond, Workwear Group
- Bronze Sponsors – Bianco Construction & Industrial Supplies, Paramount Safety Products, Sullivan Consulting