A Pre-vocational Program is a pathway into an apprenticeship that involves intensive training and work experience.
We currently have no programs scheduled at this point in time. If you would like to try a trade, book a spot in one of our upcoming 1 day Try a Trade Sessions.
Contact PEER on 8348 1200 for more information.
Why a Pre-vocational Program?
- Prepares you for the workforce
- Education about safety, awareness, hand skills and trade skills
- Enhanced apprenticeships opportunities
- Allows you to try a trade before committing to a four year apprenticeship
- 30 year contribution to skill development
- Trained over 45,000 people
- Trained over 3,000 apprentices
- 90% apprentice completion rate
- 95% of apprentices employed on completion
- Partnerships with over 250 host organisations
It allowed me to test the waters beforehand as you get exposure to the core theoretical subjects as well as real life experience in the industry through the work experience component. By the time I had completed the program, I was hooked and knew it was the right move for me.