Date & Time
2 – 3 August | 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty. The unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
2 days (16 hours)
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
Students are required to have the following:
- Coloured highlighters
The objectives and outcomes of this unit are:
- Assessment of situation and casualty
- Application of First Aid procedures
- Communicating of incident details
On completion of this course an accredited Unit of Competency – HLTAID003 & HLTAID001 can be issued.