Are you looking to fulfil an Administrative Position within your Organisation such as a Receptionist or an Office All Rounder?
Our Trainees are recruited specifically for your Organisation and will be provided with on the job training to build the relevant skills to fulfil the desired role.
A traineeship is fulltime for a 12-month duration where the Trainee will be provided with Nationally Recognised Training through an external registered training provider. Trainees will complete a Certificate III in Business – BSB30115.
Benefits of Hiring a PEER Trainee
- No lock in contracts
- We are an easy, affordable solution
- We take care of payroll, superannuation, annual leave, sick leave and workers compensation
- Regular site visits are conducted by our Talent Coaches
- We take care of the entire recruitment and selection process
- We provide mentoring, support and monitor their progress to ensure they remain committed to their Traineeship
Recruitment & Selection
We manage the whole recruitment and selection process by carrying out all of the following Application Process:
- Pre-Selection Testing
PEER takes the safety of our Trainees seriously therefore we have strict policies and procedures that are enforced, such as:
Work Health & Safety (WHS) Legal Requirements
The South Australian WHS Act (2012) and WHS Regulations (2012) apply to all Trainees and Host Employers.
It is a WHS requirement and a Host Employer must induct the Trainee into their workplace.
A Host Employer will enter into a binding WHS Agreement with PEER.
Further WHS information is detailed in the Host Employer Agreement.
Payment of Accounts
- Payment terms of the account are within 7 days of receipt of such invoices/statement via a Direct Debit System.